Friday, April 4, 2008

Fill the gaps

Circle the wagons. Fill the gaps. Reload the guns. Some have gone on to their final reward, but we are still fighting the good fight.

Dont' get discouraged about this. Even if your best friend has passed away or backslidden, get more friends. Get close to the YP. True Church of God people love each other. We care for each other so much.

Now someone has got to wear those awesome suspenders. Keep trusting in God! Keep loving each other. Don't give up even if you don't understand what God is doing!

Call me if you need me. Random YP have my number. E-mail me at not.a.pipe.dream@gmail.com if you want it too. This space doens't really have much about my true identity and I am trying to keep it that way, but let the chips fall as they might. Take care people.
-David

No comments: