Thursday, April 17, 2008

I'm Gonna Make It Through

I’m Gonna Make It Through

Through so many dangers and toils of this life;
I have already come,
but he keeps on giving the grace and the strength
To just keep pressing on

He’s given a promise, and I'm gonna stand
On every word his word has said
And holding his hand, I’ll never fear:
Whatever lies ahead

I’m gonna make it
He already said that I could,
Ill keep on trusting that he’s working everything for my good;
He walks beside me, heaven is in my view
Oh, Oh, I’m going to make it through

Sometimes there are storms that darken my way
They cause my strength to fail.
But though I am tried and tested
I’m still determined to prevail

Because I remember the promise he made
That in my weakness he is strong
And that’s when I know whatever may come
His steady hand will lead me on. And on and on


I’m gonna make it.
He already said that I could.
Ill keep on trusting that he’s working everything for my good.
He walks beside me heaven is in my view.
Oh, Oh, I’m going to make it through

He walks beside me heaven is in my view
Oh, Oh, I’m going to make it; he said I could
I’m gonna make it through.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who sings this song!!??